RECON is a busy, growing, and creative event production and customization agency committed to being the “go to guy” for our clients. Our company culture is built around building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and vendors and providing excellent customer service. We take pride in what we stand for as a company and seek to employ people that do the same.
Event Production Intern
We are seeking an Event Production Intern. Ideal applicants must be organized, reliable, outgoing, and professional. This is an opportunity for someone to gain valuable hands event production experience. The position is a full-time paid internship.
Ideal candidates would:
- Have a background in events, warehouse organization, and/or customer service
- Have the ability to catch on quickly and hit the ground running
- Be willing to take on any event related task from planning and organizing to running errands and physically installing and tearing down event elements
- Have forklift operation experience or being willing to learn
- Be comfortable driving larger company vehicles is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Must own a smart phone
This is not a Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm position and the candidate will be expected to be flexible and make themselves available for key event executions. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays and requires travel.
Start and end dates are flexible depending on applicant.
Does this sound like you?
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications, not all applications will receive a response.
Updated – May 5th 2015.