RECON is a busy, growing, and creative event production and customization agency committed to being the “go to guy” for our clients. Our company culture is built around building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and vendors and providing excellent customer service. We take pride in what we stand for as a company and seek to employ people that do the same.
The Production Coordinator is a key team player that assists Project Managers in a variety of tasks and projects. This role requires a self-starter and a team player that can efficiently accomplish tasks with and without supervision and instruction. Succeeding in this role requires excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and an overall get it done attitude. The Production Coordinator will often be seen as the face of RECON and they will be expected to portray RECON in a professional and positive manor. This is not a Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm position and the candidate will be expected to be flexible and make themselves available for key event executions. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays and requires travel.
- Assists with sourcing and executing multiple projects within tight timelines
- Be an onsite representative that uphold our clients’ high brand standards
- Assist with event installations and tear downs
- Solve problems in a creative and resourceful way
- Interface with clients and vendors in a professional manor
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Takes pride in delivering premium work and has a high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a must, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- General mechanical understanding
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Professional appearance
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are a must
- Must own a laptop computer and smart phone
- Comfortable driving larger company vehicles is preferred
Does this sound like you?
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications, not all applications will receive a response.
Updated – May 5th 2015.