RECON is a busy, growing, and creative event production and customization agency committed to being the “go to guy” for our clients. Our company culture is built around building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and vendors and providing excellent customer service. We take pride in what we stand for as a company and seek to employ people that do the same.
The Production Manager is a key team player that provides the glue that holds the many facets of our company together. This role requires a self-starter that can efficiently accomplish tasks with minimal instruction and supervision. Succeeding in this role requires excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and an overall get it done attitude. The Production Manager will often be seen as the face of RECON and they will be expected to portray RECON in a professional and positive manor. This is not a Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm position and the candidate will be expected to be flexible and make themselves available for key event executions. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays and requires travel.
- Source, produce, and execute multiple projects within tight timelines
- Be the onsite lead to represent and uphold our clients’ high brand standards
- Efficient event installations and tear downs
- Manage onsite labor personnel and multiple vendor executions
- Solve problems in a creative and resourceful way
- Interface with clients and vendors in a professional manor
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Takes pride in delivering premium work and has a high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a must, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- General mechanical understanding
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Professional appearance
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are a must
- Must own a laptop computer and smart phone
- Comfortable driving larger company vehicles is preferred
Does this sound like you?
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications, not all applications will receive a response.
Updated – May 5th 2015.