RECON is a busy, growing, and creative event production and customization agency committed to being the “go to guy” for our clients. Our company culture is built around building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and vendors and providing excellent customer service. We take pride in what we stand for as a company and seek to employ people that do the same.
The Senior Designer is involved in events and projects from concept and ideation through final install. They feel just as comfortable designing beautiful event collateral and packaging as they do concepting and designing mind blowing million dollar event spaces. Succeeding in this role requires an innovative thinker with experience working with large consumer brand guidelines designing everything from pitch decks, digital, OOH, retail and environmental spaces. RECON is a fast paced environment that requires excellent organization, time management, attention to detail and an overall get it done attitude. Our designer won’t sit behind a computer Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. This is a hands on position that not only requires behind the desk design time, but will also require site visits where the big ideas take place as well as being onsite to see the final project come together. No surprise here, but that means working the occasional night, weekend, holiday and may require occasional travel.
- Manage and execute multiple projects within tight timelines
- Create multiple design solutions for any given brief
- Develop design direction and apply it to spaces and environments via 2D mockups
- Render design concepts for footwear customization
- Work with the in-house Account team on multiple rounds of edits to achieve client approval
- Present design intent both internally and externally as needed
- Work efficiently to build final mechanical files for production and manage the file hand off
- Work hand in hand with our in-house Production team on material selection and final production details to ensure the client’s vision comes to life and deliverables are met
- Solve problems in a creative and resourceful way
- Maintain file structure and asset organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Takes pride in delivering premium work and has a high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a must, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- General mechanical understanding
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Professional appearance
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are a must
- Must own a laptop computer and smart phone
- Comfortable driving larger company vehicles is preferred
The RECON family has an all hands on deck, jump in where needed to get the job done sort of culture. It’s not uncommon for a Designer to jump in and assist the Production team with an event install, or get their hands dirty working on a footwear customization project. Successful applicants will thrive on this flexibility and will enjoy being part of this very unique, sometimes crazy team. We work hard, have fun and get to be part of really cool moments and we’re looking for awesome people to join our team. #YOURELUCKYWEREUS
Does this sound like you?
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to [email protected]. Be sure to include links to examples of your work if available.
Updated – Jan. 27, 2016