RECON is a busy, growing, and creative event production and customization agency committed to being the “go to guy” for our clients. Our company culture is built around building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and vendors and providing excellent customer service. We take pride in what we stand for as a company and seek to employ people that do the same.
Warehouse and Production Coordinator
The Warehouse and Production Coordinator is a key team player that will take responsibility for the organization and operations of our warehouse spaces, as well as assist our Project Managers in a variety of tasks and projects. This role requires a self-starter and a team player that can efficiently accomplish tasks with and without supervision and instruction. Succeeding in this role requires excellent organization, time management, attention to detail and an overall get it done attitude. We are looking for a candidate who can add to our team by bringing in previous experience and an established skill set. The Warehouse and Production Coordinator will at times be seen as the face of RECON and they will be expected to portray RECON in a professional and positive manor. This is not a Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm position and the candidate will be expected to be flexible and make themselves available for key event executions. This may include nights, weekends, holidays, and requires travel.
- In charge of organization and operations
- Track multiple inventories
- Track usage of and replenish materials and supplies
- Solve problems in creative and resourceful ways
- Prep and drive 26’ box trucks
- Assist with installations and tear downs
- Be an onsite representative and uphold our clients’ high brand standards
- Interface with our clients and vendors in a professional manner
- Assist the Production Team with executing multiple projects within tight timelines
ADDITIONAL (DAY-TO-DAY) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep the warehouse areas clean and organized
- Run errands
- Track and execute shipping and receiving
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Take pride in delivering premium work
- High attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to do physical work and be on your feet for long hours
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Experience with construction and general understanding of tools
- Comfortable driving a large box truck
- Willingness to learn to drive a fork lift
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license, a clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Event experience is preferred
Does this sound like you?
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications, not all applications will receive a response.
Updated – February 22nd 2016.